Evaluation of tuition fees of advanced schooling around the world
April 29, 2019

love of thousand years ending explained

Did she go back in time but because he didn't intervene, none of the bad things happened? Meishan Jun was sure that he didnt know any young man who was an old friend, and curiously went out to understand the situation. If she can laugh again, then there is absolutely no problem even if he has to do everything he does not want to do, and give everything he cannot give. (LogOut/ Overall I do like her but the image thing gets to me. I always feel like somebody's watching me. One of the best epilogues from the ML POV Ive read. I'll be the matchmaker", "Xin Mei's figurine " Fu Jiuyun only said a few words and MeiShanjun once again hid his face and ran away angrily: "Just you wait, just you wait!". He purposely used immortal methods so as to draw attention and lure the Imperial Princess out of the palace so that he can see how is she. Throw the long sleeves like a flowing cloud. She tried to recall but couldn't remember. He felt that he wanted to see she being happy in one lifetime, where she can die while smiling. With a blink of an eye, over ten years passed. Either way, I felt it was a cop out on the writers' part since they invested a lot on the first 29 episodes, only to ruin it with such a sloppy ending. When the youth saw that Meishanjun was in a daze, he smiled lightly, and said with a low voice "Meishan, I brought over some jars of "Drunken Dreams". A Thousand Years of Good Prayers | Summary. He really wasn't afraid of anything. No one answered, and Qin Chuan hugged her knees tightly, staring at the giant pillar of churning dark clouds, and sat like that for an entire day. She quietly asked: " Why? But each time she was sick or poor, or abused by the husband, and always died young. Qin Chuan quietly looked at his translucent face, and her turbulent blood settled down, freezing into condensed ice. I have died everyday waiting for you. And all along I believed I would find you. In fact, we would replay the clips over and over on YouTube and relive the intimate moments and commit to mind that if my relationship is not as passionate, then Im not having any of it. And for both scenarios, why wouldn't she have her original face? It is no big deal to peek at her, right? The man with unparalleled destiny can also be suppressed by him, and to forcefully go against heaven to change lives. And indeed they will be since an evil-minded prince and a group of demons from a neighboring realm hatch a devious plan to destroy the princess. HW News Network. The biggest wish in this life is just to accompany her as a mortal, to spend a short lifetime together. Meishan Jun was so stunned that he was temporarily rendered speechless. - The ending. He is not a saint. THEN drum roll please. Today she wholeheartedlycame back to find him, but he is about to disappear. Because because he is not actually a human, but a spirit that grew from the Soul Lamp. Do like the book and the sequencing and flow much better than the drama. ", Meishan Jun opened his mouth in shock, and shakily pointed at him. Qin Chuan suddenly turned her head. Let go! While he deliberately did not demonstrate his strength, Meishan Jun can see at a glance that Gongziqi is amongstthe best in the world. The second leads had so much crying and then JY just left like that? Hoping that in her heart, he will always be good man, a complete man named Fu Jiuyun. She didn't want to be like those mortals in the world, who has forgotten him after he disappeared. If you can finish it, I can dance it. This peek made the old gentleman feel very helpless. Like linh5000 said there's some differences between novel and show, so I can't guarantee what I put down here will happen cause it depends on how much they decide to change. More from. And when JY was dying the scene was so unemotional? She seemed to deeply hate the Imperial Princess. For instance, the paper tiger magic that the princess conjured really looked like childs play and in no way threatening. One character that was frustrating to me was Xuan Zhu played by Wang Meng Li. But what is the point of asking? Chinese drama series. "Shall I find some time to light up the soul lamp and let you rest for a while?" Can you help me to check her fate, can she live on? As always, I enjoyed Zhao Lu Sis performance in this as well. The story is about an immortal who's been in love with a mortal for a thousand years (10 lifetimes). After dozens of reincarnations, even a person made of stone will also feel worn out. But the beauty had passed away right in front of him. After all, not many treasures in the world can tempt the Mountain Lord, not to mention to tempt the Mountain Lord into taking action against his own disciple. Oh, she chose to believe the lie, so that she would feel more at ease, without having to agonize between the Soul Lamp and him. Fu Jiuyun only heard the words "Great Yan Kingdom was destroyed", and his heart almost stopped beating. He was so desperate that he wasnt even sitting in a bullock cart, and had rushed over on a floating cloud. Fu Jiuyun didn't like being misunderstood, and he didn't like to explain. He did not foresee that this sentence caused many disasters. When the anxious Meishan Jun came to him, he was still rummaging through the ruins as if he wanted to find a miracle. However, as Fu Jiu Yun, I didnt feel his charisma shone through here. According to the translations by @Adidaem, she practiced immortality so that she canwait for him until he recuperates his spirit. Bai Qian turns emotional as well and takes consolation at the thought that Yehua is resting, with no more unending work and looming threat of warfare. It seemed that Fu Jiuyun had never thought about this, but after being questioned, he silently drank the fine wine and was quiet for a long time. I went back and watch the first few episodes and it all makes sense now. At this moment, if someone asks her who is Gongziqi, she has probably forgotten. It is his hearts desire. On paper, this character seemed like a snobbish, proud, beautiful and elegant young lady who was stuck in her own dillema being controlled by her mother. Am I curious with the ending? Is there an answer yet?? He was admiring the saffron flowers near the wooden bridge with his hands behind his back. FJY is really the best part of the novel and the drama. if the drama team had included more of the epilogue, the reunion when FJY met QC again could have been so much more touching (instead of creepy). So he asked the second prince to convey his provocative message: "There is no problem completing the song. Her love for Zuo Zi Chen made her despised Qin Chuan to the bone. Those twisted guts that used to deal with women have been twisted into a straight one. More from. Oh right, when he finally left, did he say anything to her? Fu Jiuyun smiled, but there was some melancholy in his eyes: "If you are like me, there is no difference being dead or alive. He was slender, with lustrous long hair, and wore a long white robe embroidered with black edges. heartkwbheart Itshard to maintain the lyrical nature of the phrases used or to translate some of the Chinese idioms etc. Which girl caught your eye? And indeed they will be since an evil-minded prince and. Looking forward to this! Fu Jiuyun had no more interest in life, and stayed in Meishan Abode all day long. It was written by Dian Xian. He has his recollection of the past and i think feels bad so he int he book he draws everyone involved in YY life then. He even makes a friend- an old woman from Iran whom he . He hid under the clouds while driving his carriage to observe her. The so-called elegant singing and dancing should be just the flattery words of others for a pampered imperial princess who grew up in the palace. Dead or alive? You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. [Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2020] Love of Thousand Years , Jiang Yi Yi in the initial episode as the princess. ", Although the Second Prince is slightly immature, his temperament suited Fu Jiuyun. Time has brought your heart to me, I have loved you for a thousand years. Fu Jiuyun felt a sense of contentment in his heart, and was about to let go, when he noticed that she moved and was awake. If they had incorporated the epilogue into the drama, it would have been so much more heart breaking, like how we all knew the back story from Eternal Love and loved Ye Hua even more right. And they wasted a good ML actor who can really emote and do justice to the scenes. Him and her can only be called ill fated. Her intense eyes pierced Meishan Jun's fragile little heart, jabbing him until his nose turned red. Just like countless women who are about to be abandoned, she can ask those questions at the bottom of her heart. Omg this part makes so much sense!!! ", Meishan Jun always thought he was kidding. ", He wanted to find out the Imperial Princess reaction to his provocation, but unexpectedly Meishan Jun sought him for a drink, so he put it aside. AfterFu Jiuyunspentsome leisurely time in Xiangqu Mountain, the Mountain Lord somehow heard of a treasure in the Western Qiong Kingdom Mausoleum, named Joint Heart Mirror. Spirits have very strong hearts, and are not afraid of pressure and waiting. It was too late to take back any actions. Chinese Drama Reviews and Novel Translations, Chinese Drama Reviews and Novel Fanart and memes are always welcome, so come join us to figure out what drama you should be picking up next! A man that truly loved her from the bottom of his heart. The old gentleman thought that he wanted to extend his demonic claws towards the innocent and lovely little imperial princess, and quickly came out to protect the her. So Meishan Jun really couldn't figure out how such a person could die. So many scene thatcould make this more touching. It was the same as before, he did not owe her anything, so why observe her for another lifetime? I love the ML & FL actors; they are amazing together, but it is so jarring with the sloppy story telling. Ha. And he himself made a bet with the Imperial Princess that day and lost two paintings. She is young and innocent. Four young people, Jerry Goldsmith (Chris Hardwick), Denise Willis (Erin . Where should she go? The Third Princess realized that it was such a simple question, but she actually ran out to ask, was rather embarrassed. @AdidaemIm waiting forLuSis Tiger and Rose to finished so I can binge watch. There are spoilers for 3,000 Years of Longing in . Definitely my most anticipated this year. Unlike other princesses, she is active and skilled in the arts and in sports. And he is likely using as chess piece with the director and producer that actually want to promote the others actors/actresses. ", Fu Jiuyun smiled: "Did someone send you the paintings so that you will seal Zuo Zichen's memories?". The novel about them has been completely translated to English - FJY makes an appearance in the novel too. But honestly I think shes ready for a more mature drama than this idol romance. Idris Elba and Tilda Swinton's "3000 Years of Longing . Similar to how youd flip through the pages of your school text book to see how many more pages until the end of the chapter _. As chance would happen, she gets an ornate but dirty bottle from a shop. Anyone interested to have the link?]. Her life is very fortunate, but it has nothing to do with you ", "I will make her life better. Why don't you let her try?". Fu Jiuyun went back to Xiangqu mountain, where he originally thought to take away the soul lamp, and then find a beautiful place with the Imperial Princess to live happily forever. Sure enough, he stopped observing the mortal reincarnation. What to do next? ", Meishan Jun was speechless: "Fu Jiuyun, you can't be like this. If you havent watched the show, I still think its a very watchable show as the ML and FL can act. He wandered through the ruins for a long, long time, and there were many charred corpses. [translator note: author usedwhich literally translates as once you have seen the ocean others cannot be considered water, none apart from the Wu mountain can be considered clouds. The mystery disappeared in an instant, it turned out to be her. Now Zhouyue is invaded by the barbarians, and almost destroyed. When Meishan Jun saw the painting, and he nodded repeatedly: "Not bad. - And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison; are finished; that is, the power of the devil having been in principle completely overthrown by our Lord (see on preceding verses), Satan is still permitted to wage war and exercise sway on the earth. Her father is kind and her mother loving, life is smooth till old age, and her marriage will be full of happiness. Qin Chuan suddenly reached out to hug him, but his body gradually became more illusory and transparent, and her hands passed through his chest without any hindrance. There is only him and her on the stage, and the Eastern WindPeach Blossom melody is their fate and calamity. Fu Jiuyun spent a long time in Meishan Abode, and just drank wine every day. If you die you will never see him again. If the imperial princess can dance well, this humble one will give his two best paintings to her. ", Fu Jiuyun abruptly turned and stared at him coldly, quietly saying: " How did you get the painting? As long as the soul lamp is not extinguished, the demon cloud will not scatter. When Meishan Jun came, it was already dark. His script is a cheap imitation of his talents, as if the eccentric filmmaking genius took a handful of stimulants to build a ceiling to limit the film's . It is said that if men and women in love go to the mirror to have a look, the mirror will reflect the appearance of the two if it is a match made in heaven. Fu Jiuyun waited for a long time by the riverside, and it gradually started to rain. Headline: strong actors, production, with interesting story, but mediocre storytelling and missing key information. Alt universe seems more likely because it would explain all the differences. One chariot was carrying a large drum. The room was dim, as if painted with a layer of light ink. After waiting for more than a year at the Emperor's Mausoleum, the War Ghost and Xin Mei* never returned. Initially, it can feel like the story is dragging in some parts, desperately trying to fill up a plot. Dr. Alithea Binnie (Tilda Swinton) is an academic -- content with life and a creature of reason. While cleaning a glass bottle she. He finally understood how everything happened. I don't think she can change her face back. Spirits and mortals are living peacefully so why disrupt the peace and make the world suffer due to the suffering of one person?". Her face changed when she heard about the Imperial Princess. It is really an extremely good life, and indeed very fortunate. Fu Jiu Yun is an immortal deity who falls in love with a mortal woman with whom he longs to have a relationship. The Second Prince was soon so drunk and dizzy, he probably couldnt even remember his last name. This is at least what I got out of it.. Ive read some other peoples take and i cant say theyre wrong or right because the series does make it very open and confusing. And so he began to cultivate immortality. This is a space for all fans of cdramas, TV shows, web series, as well as actors and actresses. Qin Chuan smiled slightly, looking at the spirits as if begging, and softly said, "Who knows how to play the flute? Perhaps by that time I will be gray-haired, with no teeth, and my speech will be unclear. She was so frightened that she could not even shout. It's driving me crazy that I can't figure it out . Y si bien l es muy poderoso, una y otra vez se muestra incapaz de ganarse su corazn y, en vez de eso, termina yendo tras ella a lo largo de 1.000 aos y diez encarnaciones distintas. Just like the firstday they met in Xiangqu mountain. For the first time in a long time, I struggled watching a drama. This is what I wish the drama team had started the drama off with in the first two episodes. ". It has total of 30 episodes. Wow 10 lifetimes!!!! "Zuo Zichen knew that his father was going to commit treason, and the Left Minister feared that he would leak the news. It turned out that the person who will die is not her. It is his heart's desire. Some people are singing, some are cheering; some are alive, some are dead. Welcome to the Chinese drama subreddit! If it is not meant to be, the mirror will remain blank. Her fate should be excellent in this life, as long as you don't interfere. If we cant undo the curse, you can at most live for a year or two.". Don Howard unravels the history of the human struggle to come to grips with gravity. But overall she realizes that the person standing . Cnovelholic.com - Chinese Drama Reviews and Novel Translations, Email: [emailprotected] | Copyright 2023, "I was a bit frustrated with the way the character was portrayed in the drama. So i think because he is prob trying to collect pieces of his soul back he doesnt have enough power to materialize. He wanted to keep her to see her laugh. Meishan Jun could not stop him in time and watched him go. But how has our understanding of this phenomenon changed over time? CarolynH So why am I still so emotionally compromised by its ending? When you become an immortal, you will live a long life, and moreover she will be accompanied by her lover. He wanted to temper the arrogance of this little girl. Yep I'm curious to see how they end it. After everybody leaves, a fog engulfs the area and birds flock the sky, a sign of jubilation in the heavens. "You cant look at others like this all day." . The Imperial Princess reaction was obviously not so wistful. Then its explained better how he can come back and it can makes it very drama for him to die and not asking QC to wait for him. Mmmm yes, but Im not going to loose sleep over it and I can always read the novel which Im sure is far more interesting. Where is her reincarnation now?". The lifespan of immortals is also extremely long, but no matter how long the lifespan it will one day end. Within a few years, Fu Jiuyun was known all over the southern countries. He wanted to temper the arrogance of this little girl. He wanted to keep her to see her laugh. Fu Jiu Yun (Zheng Ye Cheng) es una deidad inmortal que se enamora de una mujer mortal y anhela tener una relacin amorosa con ella. After 3,000 Crows she should have done a more serious one. Killingall the crows in three thousand worlds, so that I can sleep with you till the dawn. Now that she is in love with someone else, except for Zuo Zichen everyone else would be hell for her. Qin Chuan opened her eyes and saw the familiar Meishan abode guest room. His little Imperial Princess was very innocent and everyone could see the single-minded love that she is unable to contain in her heart. But when he hurried to the valley, there was no body, and only one piece of clothing was left on the bluestone table, which gradually turned into ashes and was blown away by the wind. HW News English. This is the best and most complete revenge on her, and her tears seem to be taunting her. For this drama I really feel that incorporating more from the original novel would have made it a much better and more populardrama. ", "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word I'm saying". He didnt seem to care and carried a hint of a smile. After all, Fu Jiuyun felt a little guilty, but he also felt a sense of childlike happiness and expectation. The room resumed its deathly silence, and the tiger put its chin on her hand and silently accompanied her. oh and the part about her in the forest I can see them film it beautiful as a transparent FJY lead his forehead to QC as he nod and agrees with her. Sigh, who asked me to be so soft-hearted! He is not a spirit, or anything else that that has nothing to do with mortals. Suddenly there was a familiar chuckle behind her. Fu Jiuyun thought that she looked very cute when she was angry and couldn't help quietly following the carriage. She also wanted to know, what expression did he have at that time, was it relief, reluctance, or his usual careless light smile? He was holding an oil-paper umbrella. We invested a few episodes in her and it was jarring to suddenly have Lusi so I was hoping the first girl could come back in the end. There are variousversions as to the story behind thisancientJapanese poem. Meishan comforted him: "This matter has nothing to do with you. After ten miserable lifetimes, he finally saw her having a carefree and pampered look while carrying a sweet smile on her tender cheek, and he couldn't help thinking of the Third Princess of Zhou Yue Kingdom from many years ago. I hope Zheng Ye Changs next show will be a hit too. There are other treasures apart from the two magical paintings, so why blame yourself?". "Imperial Princess, don't think about dying and going to the underworld to look for him. When came back, he indeed returned the paintings. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Design a site like this with WordPress.com. He went to Huanhe River and waited for Fu Jiuyun for several days, but Fu Jiuyun intentionally avoided the old gentleman. From time to time, some bolder girls would came over to ask, only to be absentmindedly dismissed by him. Fu Jiuyun's eyebrows tightened, and he kept quiet. Who asked me to be your ill fated Uncle Master!". When Meishan Jun hurried over, he saw Fu Jiuyun sitting in the carriage in the clouds, looking on helplessly and with melancholy as she died. I love Zhao Lu Si in every role. The only one who can execute the seal spell so perfectly and superbly can only be the Mountain Lord. October 22, 2022. The Djinn, who is never given a name, explains he is curse-bound to the . The Mountain Lord was furious and turned around to go back through the curtain without saying a word. Unexpectedly the borders around the ports were heavily fortified, and the people in town had been driven away. This world is huge, but there is no second Fu Jiuyun. By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. (spoilers) can someone explain the ending to me? Ill leave it for now. Fu Jiu Yun, an immortal deity who falls in love with a mortal woman, has endured 1000 years of longing and 10 different mortal reincarnations. Fine. No wonder you keep staring at it. The film stars the splendid Tilda Swinton as Alithea Bennie and the always solemn and dependable Idris Alba as The Djinn. Love of Thousand Years ( simplified Chinese: ; traditional Chinese: ; pinyin: Snqin Y Sh) is a 2020 Chinese television series based on the novel The Killing of Three Thousand Crows by Shi Silang. And for both scenarios, why wouldn't she have her original face? The Emperor feared that Tianyuans spies have infiltrated Qiong Kingdom, so he sent troops to guard the border ". Fu Jiu Yun, an immortal deity who falls in love with a mortal woman, has endured 1000 years of longing and 10 different mortal reincarnations. He secretly gritted his teeth at Fu Jiuyuns robust physique. (LogOut/ But if the imperial princess cant dance, then the whole Great Yan Kingdom will know of her unwarranted arrogance. This childish excuse made him feel better, and he quietly observed into her sleeping face in the darkness. This woman has much darkness between her brows, and will die soon. Christina Perri depicts herself as someone who has been waiting her entire life to fall in love. E.g how he fell for her after 10 lifetimes didnt come through. Meishan said, "Fortunately, you were not reckless this time. ", Meishan Jun paused for a moment: "That curse indeed cannot be undone, but it is not the end of the road. I'm trying to figure out if it's going back in time or alternate world. I'll love you for a thousand more. Please God, dont let the sun rise so fast!

The Harbor At Pomme De Terre, 10 Reasons Why Drugs Should Not Be Legalized, Why Do You Stay Up So Late Poem Analysis, Lane County Election Results, Articles L

love of thousand years ending explained