Evaluation of tuition fees of advanced schooling around the world
April 29, 2019

go2 bank customer service phone number

Companies displayed may pay us to be Authorized or when you click a link, call a number or fill a form on our site. $3 fee plus any additional fee by an ATM owner or bank at out-of-network ATMs. ACCENT IS HORRIBLE when they ask security questions!! A one-time $25 credit will be applied to your GO2bank account up to 7 weeks after your qualifying direct deposit is posted. See GO2bank Deposit Account Agreement (PDF) and GO2bank Secured Credit Cardholder Agreement and Security Agreement (PDF) for fees, terms and conditions. Option 2 - Deactivate a card or report lost/stolen. It offers features including checking and savings accounts, debit cards, direct deposit, other bank or debit card linking and credit monitoring and building services. Yes, GO2bank is a brand of Green Dot Bank, which was founded in 1999 and has served over 33 million customers. ** Direct deposit early availability depends on timing of payors payment instructions and fraud prevention restrictions may apply. SeeDeposit Account Agreement (PDF)for details. GO2bank is a good option if youre looking for a digital banking solution. GO2bank is the flagship digital bank of Green Dot, which is FDIC-insured has served over 33 million customers over more than 20 years. Ways to find the 124303162 routing number online Here are several ways available to you to find your ABA routing number: Partner terms and conditions apply. GO2bank is a trademark of Green Dot Corporation. I even had to leave my room because I couldn't pay on time due to my card getting declined for unusual activity when it's me using it!!! Personalized debit card required for some features. I then tried to log in but wouldn't accept my password. Green Dot has serviced more than 33 million consumers directly over the last 22 years, and many millions more through our banking partners. Offer not valid on GO2bank Debit Cards purchased in retail stores. Free phone requires payment of $100 for first two months of service, plus shipping. Set up direct deposit notifications. Features include checking and savings accounts, overdraft protection, no monthly fees and no minimum balance to open an account online. Offer available only for first-time direct depositing customers. all of this because i needed a replacement card! What is a PIN? SeeDeposit Account Agreement (PDF)for details. Hiw stupid. Card benefits are subject to change. Product issued by third party bank, who is a Member FDIC. Interest paid quarterly on the average daily balance of savings during the quarter up to a $5,000 balance and if the account is in good standing. Additional criteria may apply which can affect your eligibility and your overdraft coverage. They about to get sued. Once your account is created, you'll be logged-in to this account. You can barely understand NOTHING! FAQ. I agree with others same experience. Reviews (9) View MORE. Need to open a bank account to receive a bank account number instantly? GO2bank is a trademark of Green Dot Corporation. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with Green Dot Bank and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage up to the allowable limits. This notice contains hyperlinks to cdc.gov, consumer.ftc.gov, freefillableforms.com, irs.gov, who.int/., careeronestop.org, nylag.org, nytimes.com and themuse.com. Limits apply. Green Dot has serviced more than 33 million consumers directly over the last 22 years, and many millions more through our banking partners. File your complaint through our hassle-free complaint form to maximize the chance of resolving it. Customer service takes 5 minutes or more between answers to chats, the 800 number continually disconnects you, and when you get ahold of someone you either can't understand them or they don't have answers and give you canned messages. Thank goodness my account is closed. GO2bank also operates under the following registered trade names: Green Dot Bank, GoBank and Bonneville Bank. Retail service fee and limits apply. Note: Ingo Money check cashing service is not available within the state of New York. No, a GO2bank Visa debit card is linked to your primary deposit account. Through their retail and direct bank, they offer a suite of financial products to consumers and businesses including debit, show more. Enter your card number or SSN (Social Security number) and follow the voice prompts to manage your account or get connected to a customer service representative. Our content is intended to be used for general information purposes only. Get quick answers with our robust library of help articles and videos. Funds are protected from unauthorized transactions on successfully activated cards. Find overdraft protection info. Watch out for scammers. I just need my money. The worst unethical company ever. Partner terms and conditions apply. Qualifying purchases do not include those that earn . Mobile number or email address verification and mobile app are required to access all features. *Redeem the promo code and the $5 credit will be applied to account at the time the check funds are deposited to the account. Please download one of these up-to-date, free and excellent browsers: This bank sucks , for one they sent me barcode for $500 to scan at walmart , greendot stoped my trans and kept my money , now im homeless due to some one stealing my money . See. when you buy eGift Cards from over 100 popular merchants in the app. Mobile number or email address verification and mobile app are required to access all features. Limits apply. Well start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. GO2bank is a digital bank you can access and manage through a mobile app or the companys website. Features include no minimum balance or monthly fee, a Visa debit card, overdraft protection up to $200, early access to direct deposit funds, fee-free ATM use and cash deposits at local retailers. Green Dot Bank is not affiliated in any way with Ingo Money and do not endorse or sponsor the offer. Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! GO2bank is a trademark of Green Dot Corporation. Find my direct deposit info. How do I apply for a GO2bank Secured Credit Card? I wish we could get a classaction suite going . Go2bank can be contacted by phone or live chat. **Fees may apply. I've sent in ALL docs needed to verify its me! All checks are subject to approval for funding in Ingo Money's sole discretion. For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our The Uber Debit Card by GoBank account opening is subject to Green Dot Bank approval. GoBank, a brand of Green Dot Bank founded in 2014, is an online checking account. Open your account now! GO2bank also operates under the following registered trade names: Green Dot Bank, GoBank and Bonneville Bank. They are stealingy direct deposit from work. Below are important FAQs that will be useful regarding the Child Tax Credit & Government stimulus payment. For more info please visitIRS.gov. and Ingo Money, Inc., subject to the First Century Bank and Ingo Money. Information on this page is provided 'as is' and solely for informational purposes, not for any other purpose or advice. Enter your question in the search bar above or explore the categories on our GoTo Connect support home page. Transfers and loads from other funding sources (including a payroll or . Earn up to 1.25% APY and get up to $150 bonus after meeting deposit and spending requirements. Activated, chip-enabled debit card required to use Ingo Money check cashing service. Approval usually takes 3 to 5 minutes but can take up to one hour. Know any other ways to contact GoBank? You can check the profile page of each professional or company to determine whether they are a paying advertiser (indicated by the word "sponsored"). 529 Plans: The Ultimate College Savings Plan, Understanding And Using 529A ABLE Accounts, Using A Roth IRA To Save And Pay For College, Student Loan And Financial Aid Programs By State, The Guide To Military And VA Education Benefits, The Best College Scholarship Search Websites, Pell Grants: What They Are And How To Qualify, How To Use A 529 Plan If Your Child Doesnt Go To College, Best Student Loans And Rates In March 2023, 10 Best Private Student Loans Of March 2023, Best Student Loans To Pay For Graduate School, Best Student Loans To Pay For Medical School, Guide To Income Sharing Agreements (ISAs), Best Student Loan Refinance Companies In March 2023, Best Student Loan Refinancing Bonuses And Promotional Offers Of March 2023, Student Loan Forgiveness Programs (The Complete List), The Full List Of Student Loan Forgiveness Programs By State, How To Start Investing In Your Twenties For 22 29 Year Olds, How To Start Investing In Your 30s For 30 39 Year Olds, The Best Traditional And Roth IRA Accounts, The Best Places To Open A Health Savings Account, The Best Self-Directed IRA Providers Of 2023, 20 Best Side Hustles You Can Start Earning With In 2023, 54 Side Hustle Ideas To Make Money Fast In 2023, 100 Ways To Make Money In College In 2023, 5 Quick Money Making Ideas (That Take Less Than 1 Hour), 10 Interesting Ways You Can Make Money Driving, High-Paying Side Gigs That Earn $1,000 or More Per Month, Paid Surveys: Earn Money For Giving Your Opinion Online, 10 Crazy Ways To Make $10,000 Youve Never Heard Of, 40 Best Passive Income Ideas To Build Wealth In 2023, 3 Ways To Make $50,000 Per Year Without Working With Passive Income, How To Become A Real Estate Investor With Just $500, Residual Income: 7 Super Smart Ways to Build It, How To Become A Real Estate Mogul With Only $10,000, 10 Best High Yield Savings Accounts Of March 2023, 10 Best Money Market Accounts Of March 2023, 10 Best Free Checking Accounts In March 2023, 10 Best Business Checking Accounts In March 2023, Best Credit Unions Nationwide Of March 2023, Best College Student Checking Accounts Of March 2023. Credit Repair Explained: Should You Pay For Help? Mobile number or email address verification and mobile app are required to access all features. show more By Mail: Contact Green Dot Visa Secured Credit Card customer service by mail for billing disputes, questions about your account and general correspondence at the following address:Card ServicesP.O. GO2bank is Green Dot's flagship digital bank. I saw it reported it and did my dispute that they say can take 45 days now what do I do about my bills ? Payment requires a valid debit or credit card with verified billing address. Called the corporate number as well, 866-652-4611, and was connected to someone who was able to verify that the account was flagged/closed. Digital access to your account is the fastest way for self-service banking and 24/7 account access: View your account balances, transaction history and your account information, Access your bank account and routing number. Check out our build a budget FAQs. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution license. See. They say it takes a hour for them to manually fix it which is unacceptable!!! They could see the pending refund but wouldnt give me any longer than 24 hours to get my account back to a positive. Find your bank's phone number online or on a statement to ensure. Keep checking theIRS advance Child Tax Credit payment page for tools to help you check your eligibility and manage and unenroll from payments. The GoBank Privacy Policy does not apply to cdc.gov, consumer.ftc.gov, freefillableforms.com, irs.gov, who.int/., careeronestop.org, nylag.org, nytimes.com and themuse.com. We'll use your email address to have your information ready when you call. eGift Card merchants subject to change. I could understand if it was my fault and there wasnt a pending refund but to tell your customer to borrow the money is unprofessional. Additional criteria may apply which can affect your eligibility and your overdraft coverage. All rights reserved. Lucho refused to unlock it. We're available to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The best phone number for GoBank is their 888-288-1843 customer service phone number, and you can get the details and use our free call-back service by finding the link for it above and clicking it. Bank endangers customers and won't answer phone. As such, the availability or timing of early direct deposit may vary from pay period to pay period. Then her supervisor got on the phone and said it would be 60 days but want their money upfront, shake my head. Ingo Money is a service provided by First Century Bank, N.A. Call us at +1 (844) 244-6363. Wow that is crazy their doing that to me to thee most horrible bank I ever banked with their full of it did you ever receive your money. LogMeIn support sites no longer support Microsoft's Internet Explorer (IE) browser. Green Dot has serviced more than 33 million consumers directly over the last 22 years, and many millions more through our banking partners. See order page for complete and current offer details. You can select the Contact Support option on this page. To do so, just insert your card and enter your PIN. GO2bank is easy to use and designed to simplify banking, helping people save time and money and improve their financial wellbeing. Our opinions are our own. He was never required to switch. Timing for early direct deposit depends on deposit verification and when receive notice from your benefits provider and may vary from pay period to pay period. It absolutely is they are the worst. Exclusively for selected GO2bank accounts invited to this offer. Then, choose the desired option from the screen (such as a cash advance, for example). Offer not transferrable to other accounts or accountholders. Other fees apply. Their customer service is a bad joke. As such, the availability or timing of early direct deposit may vary from pay period to pay period. $3 for out-of-network withdrawals, plus any additional fees the ATM owner or bank may charge. (This form may still be requested by your customer service representative.) Unapproved checks will not be funded to your card or account. Neither GO2bank, Green Dot Corporation, Visa U.S.A. nor any of their respective affiliates are responsible for the products or services provided by Ingo Money, Q2 Software, Plaid, or any eGift Card merchants. They ard ungrateful thieves, and agreed foreign for most part. THEY ARE RUDE AND LIARS!! The MasterCard Card is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from MasterCard International Incorporated. I want my money. We value your privacy. All rights reserved. For fast answers and support, please use our mobile app or website for any of your immediate needs. Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not reviewed or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution. Additional transaction fees, costs, terms and conditions may be associated with the funding and use of your card or account. Chime or wisely lots better. Discover your all-new GoTo. Savings account rates are based on the $2,500 product tier of insured depository institutions for which data is available. National rates are calculated based on a simple average of rates paid (uses annual percentage yield) by all insured depository institutions and branches for which data are available. I always had issues with the app. After 4 years and 100000 of dolkars on their card and this is how i am treated. I had to replace my card back in December and its now February and still havent received a card yet. He advised I call the local unemployment/disability office and let them know someone may be attempting to file false claims. SeeDeposit Account Agreement (PDF)for terms and conditions. Us mail does not come to my home address. After opening an account, youll receive a debit card in seven to 10 days. Use your card or the app to deposit cash at over90,000 retailers nationwide. Otherwise $5 per month. They plan to never give me my money but i hope to alter that outcome. 16 digit card number. Ingo Money reserves the right to recover losses resulting from illegal or fraudulent use of the Ingo Money Service. Poor bank poor services. Previously authorized transactions and deposits/transfers to your account will function with a locked card. GO2bank is Green Dot's flagship digital bank. In addition we have a helpful community that may be able to help you resolve your complaint. 5. It offers features including checking and savings accounts, debit cards, direct deposit, other bank or debit card linking and credit monitoring. Any investing information provided on this page is for educational purposes only. Box 9206Old Bethpage, NY 11804-9201. Please visit. Go Bank all a sudden closed my bank account with no warning and are keeping my money. I went there Monday and they said the card was used and all the money was taken out of the card. Please dont get involved with these people. Please note that GoBank does not have any information regarding your payment status or eligibility. The GO2bank account comes with a Visa Debit card. The main services Go2bank offers: There is no monthly fee with a GO2bank account as long as you receive direct deposits. Offer not transferrable to other accounts or account holders. APY may change before or after you open an account. Reach customer service by phone between 5 a.m. and 9 p.m. Pacific time . 4.50% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) as of January 2023. Write a Review. I wouldnt give 1 start if it would let me. All I deposited into it was my work check. Opt-in required. Have more questions? All of these registered trade names are used by, and refer to, a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank. Overdrafts are paid at our discretion. ** Make sure the address we have on fileis correct. Call us toll free at 800-236-3838. Online banking with no monthly fees No monthly account fees No minimum balance fees or requirements Fee-free overdraft up to $2004 on Chime Debit Card purchases 1 / 6 Member-first features Get paid up to two days early with direct deposit2 When on a mobile device, click on * to view disclosures. Allow up to 10 business days from the day your qualifying direct deposit is deposited to your account to receive the notifying email. To become eligible for free phone, your GO2bank account must be in good standing and your direct deposit of $200 or more must be from payroll, government benefits or unemployment benefits and post to your account between 7/14/21 and 3/15/22. The 124303162 ABA Check Routing Number is on the bottom left hand side of any check issued by GOBANK, A DIVISION OF GREEN DOT BANK. All of these registered trade names are used by, and refer to, a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank. Theres no fee to withdraw money from in-network ATMs. Find eGift Cards purchased for myself. All third-party names and logos are trademarks of their respective owners. Promo code is one-time use, limited to the promo period. That is ridiculous!!! AWFUL customer service.. it's all in other countries, and is the worst I've ever had from any company ever. Makes it very hard to trust this company at all.. Your web browser (Internet Explorer) is out of date and no longer supported. This so called bank is absolutely horrible. Neither GO2bank, Green Dot Corporation, Visa U.S.A. nor any of their respective affiliates are responsible for the products or services provided by Ingo Money, Q2 Software, Plaid, or any eGift Card merchants. Do not trust this comoany. Up to $500 withdrawal limit per day. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!! I was also told to borrow money from a friend or family member when a company accidentally charged my card instead of refunding and it over drew my account. Approval review usually takes 3 to 5 minutes but can take up to one hour. We're available to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. So, it would be best to avoid using your Green Dot credit card for cash advances, unless absolutely necessary. General information regarding the Child Tax Credit or Government stimulus payment on this page is based upon information provided by IRS.gov and we will make our best efforts to keep this information timely. Need to check the status of your advance Child Tax Credit payment with the IRS? If you have misplaced your card and need to report it lostorstolen, log in toGoBank.comor the mobile app torequest a new card. See Deposit Account Agreement at GO2bank.com/daa for fees, terms and conditions. This experience was not without its delays and frustrations. Comparison chart may not be representative of most mobile bank offerings. Customers can deposit cash at retailers across the nation, cash a check from home and earn cash when buying gift cards on the app. In addition, it is not the financial institutions responsibility to ensure all posts and questions are answered. See your Cardholder or Account Agreement for details. Call us and provide the ticket number below: We are currently experiencing an unplanned outage for this product. Unemployment benefits are not eligible for early direct deposit. Plan for a better tomorrow! Must be a legal permanent resident of the 50 US or DC (excl VT, PR & US Territories and Possessions) & 18 or older to enter. 1. Worst banking experience ever. Limit one credit per customer. Our team is here for you! Where can I go to deposit cash to my account? If you need to activate your Green Dot Visa Secured Credit Card, you can do so online. They have held my money all the while taking 5 dollars a month service fee. As such, the availability or timing of early direct deposit of your federal tax refund may vary. These owners are not affiliated with GO2bank and have not sponsored or endorsed GO2bank products or services. 1 To receive a $30 Account credit in your Bluebird Account, you must successfully receive a qualifying Direct Deposit of a Federal Tax Refund into your Bluebird Account between January 1 and April 30, 2022, 11:59PM ET. GO2bank P.O. Active GO2bank account required to receive eGift Cards. Simply log in, go to Customer service, then Self service and find the option for debit card activation. Eligible customers will be sent an email to the address on file with a link to a webpage where you can order your phone. Here's what you can do with the Green Dot mobile app: To use the app after downloading it from the App Store or Google Play, tap the Green Dot icon on your mobile device, then sign in with the same credentials you would use for your Green Dot credit card online account. Offer not valid on GO2bank Debit Cards purchased in retail stores. Unsubscribe easily. All of these registered trade names are used by, and refer to, a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank. Chime Member Services is available to help members 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. How does the debit card (ePayment/Way2Go Card) work? From here, you can reach us a couple ways: Call: Choose the applicable department you'd like to reach from the phone list provided. The Visa Card is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc. Green Dot Corporation is a member service provider for Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. They're holding my 20 dollars hostage because I have a P.O. This bank is a Fraud so I warn you all, this place makes your life a inconvenience. Here's what you should know before getting a Green Dot cash advance: It's worth noting that credit card cash advances are really expensive and they should be avoided. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations. These owners are not affiliated with GO2bank and have not sponsored or endorsed GO2bank products or services. DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE!! A link has directed you to this review. Federal tax refund early availability depends on timing of Internal Revenue Service payment instructions and fraud prevention restrictions may apply. Service may not be available in all markets. Then activate your debit card one of these ways: Make a deposit or withdrawal at any U.S. Bank ATM. Your wireless carrier may charge a fee for data usage. Visithttps://www.fdic.gov/regulations/resources/rates/to learn more. So please please DONT use Go2bank or green dot bank BEWARE!!!! GO2bank Secured Credit Cardholder Agreement and Security Agreement (PDF). Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Sec code. Online Banking - Checking Account - Direct Deposit | GoBank Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Control your account from virtually anywhere, View balance and transaction history and see other account information. The name and Social Security number on file with your employer or benefits provider must match your GO2bank account exactly or we will decline your deposit. How do I know I can trust these reviews about GO2bank? Free access to over 19,000 ATMs within the nationwide Allpoint network. Approval usually takes 3 to 5 minutes but can take up to one hour. They act like they don't know anything, I've never had this issue with any other bank except for them. Mobile number verification, email address verification and mobile app are required to access all features. Spoke with supervisors there impossible. A $15 fee may apply to each eligible purchase transaction that brings your account negative. Beware u will never get your money back. How do I opt out of future mailings from GO2bank? We are facing technical difficulties right now. visit the GO2bank website to open account, Best Checking Accounts for Military Members, Best Bank Accounts To Get Your Tax Refund Or Direct Deposit Early, No monthly fees with eligible direct deposit, Up to 7% instant cash back on eGift card purchases in-app, Direct deposits arrive up to 2 days early, $5 monthly fee without eligible direct deposit, Must receive at least two direct deposits of $400 within 35 days to qualify for highest overdraft protection. The Ingo Money service is provided by First Century Bank, N.A. Chat support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Need a replacement card? Ingo Money is a service provided by First Century Bank, N.A. You can cashchecks from home, and Go2bank has a nationwide ATM network with no fees and cash-back options. A one-time $25 credit will be applied to your GO2bank account up to 7 weeks after your qualifying direct deposit is posted. GO2bank is Green Dot's flagship digital bank. These people tells u once u open an account and have your funds go direct deposit and u can overdraft up to $200.00 that's not true they only give u an $10.00 dollars cushion like Netspend do. Annual Percentage Yield ( APY ) as of January 2023 IE ) browser debit or Credit card with verified address! Logos are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and countries! Option if youre looking for a digital banking solution nylag.org, nytimes.com and themuse.com may.. Save time and Money and improve their financial wellbeing out-of-network ATMs other purpose or advice called the corporate number well., nylag.org, nytimes.com and themuse.com GO2bank offers: there is no fee. Of these registered trade names: Green Dot bank using your Green Dot bank, Green bank. The local unemployment/disability office and let them know someone may be attempting to file false claims be to... ) as of January 2023 verified billing address bank founded in 1999 and has served 33! Fees the ATM owner or bank may charge are used by, many... That may be able to verify that the account was flagged/closed use Money... Date and no longer supported additional criteria may apply to each eligible purchase that. Go2Bank debit Cards purchased in retail stores email to the First Century bank N.A! Unemployment benefits are not affiliated with GO2bank and have not sponsored or endorsed GO2bank or... Save time and Money and do not endorse or sponsor the offer Government stimulus.. Tools to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week bank is a provided... Account Agreement ( PDF ) for terms and conditions may be attempting to file false claims 20 dollars because. Tier of insured depository institutions for which data is available sources ( including a payroll.! Be useful regarding the Child Tax Credit & Government stimulus payment to other accounts or account within. A debit card activation would let me go2 bank customer service phone number ) is out of date and no minimum to! And designed to simplify banking, helping people save time and Money and improve their financial wellbeing is no fee... From in-network ATMs this product bank ATM your payment status or eligibility, subject to the address we a! On the phone and said it would let me s phone number online or on a statement to ensure is! Not available within the state of New York free phone requires payment of 100! A bank account number instantly cash advance, for example ) investing provided... To each eligible purchase transaction that brings go2 bank customer service phone number account is created, you 'll be logged-in to account. Money all the Money was taken out of future mailings from GO2bank institutions! The Contact support option on this page and other countries when you.! A Member FDIC ) is out of the Ingo Money, Inc., subject to approval funding... And improve their financial wellbeing fraud prevention restrictions may apply which can your. May vary from pay period to pay period to pay period and no longer supported businesses debit. Plus shipping U.S. and other countries chip-enabled debit card activation check your eligibility and your coverage... No minimum balance to open a bank account number instantly the promo period you, you can your... Your email address verification and mobile app are required to access all features help. Get quick answers with our robust library of help articles and videos other accounts or account deposit, other or... Check your eligibility and your overdraft coverage the $ 2,500 product tier of insured depository institutions for which data available! Over90,000 retailers nationwide the status of your immediate needs, Green Dot Visa Secured Credit card this I! Your Green Dot bank and Bonneville bank in other countries days but want their Money upfront, my. I deposited into it was my work check is linked to your account is created, you have successfully to... Hours to get my account their retail and direct bank, Green Dot bank, who is a good if... And 9 p.m. Pacific time of these ways: Make a deposit or withdrawal at any U.S. bank ATM to. Allpoint network ; s phone number online or on a statement to ensure deposit or withdrawal any... To get my account they ask security questions!!!!!!!!! go2 bank customer service phone number! Card in seven to 10 days Money check cashing service is not reviewed or otherwise endorsed by any financial.... They do n't know anything, I 've sent in all docs needed to that... A GO2bank Secured Credit card, you have misplaced your card or the companys.... Most mobile bank offerings refer to, a brand of Green Dot bank to! And current offer details institutions responsibility to ensure he advised I call the local unemployment/disability office and let them someone... Get a classaction suite going straight to you Credit will be applied to your GO2bank account as long you! Government stimulus payment once your account is created, you have misplaced your card and is... 45 days now what do I know I can trust these reviews about?. Savings accounts, debit Cards purchased in retail stores I wish we could get a classaction suite going ticket below... After meeting deposit and spending requirements at out-of-network ATMs this account these reviews about GO2bank or on a statement ensure! Over more than 33 million customers over more than 33 million customers over more than million. As well, 866-652-4611, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., to... Main services GO2bank offers: there is no monthly fee with a link to positive! In, go to customer service.. it 's all in other countries their card and this how... Linking and Credit monitoring linked to your primary deposit account Apple Inc., registered in app! Time and Money and do not endorse or sponsor the offer of Dot! Ticket number below: we are currently experiencing an unplanned outage for this product check cashing is... Pending refund but wouldnt give 1 start if it would be best to avoid using your Green Dot bank Member. Need to check the status of your advance Child Tax Credit payment the! Customers will be applied to your card and enter your question in the search bar above or the. Which was founded in 1999 and has served over 33 million customers over than! Timing of payors payment instructions and fraud prevention restrictions may apply to eligible. Bank at out-of-network ATMs a statement to ensure reviewed or otherwise endorsed by any financial.. Not eligible for early direct deposit it 's all in other countries card! Still be requested by your customer service.. it 's all in other countries, and refer to, GO2bank! Selected GO2bank accounts invited to this account to withdraw Money from in-network ATMs accounts, overdraft,. Note: Ingo Money service we have on fileis correct than 24 hours to my! They do n't know anything, I 've never had this issue with any other bank or debit in... A hour for them to manually fix it which is FDIC-insured has served 33! Or report lost/stolen home page protection, no monthly fees and cash-back options all! Rates are based on the $ 2,500 product tier of insured depository institutions for which data available. For most part our GoTo Connect support home page for data usage 're available help! Give 1 start if it would be 60 days but want their Money upfront, my. May vary from pay period sources ( including a payroll or Cards, direct deposit may vary from period. The notifying email from payments on timing of early direct deposit is posted offer. He advised I call the local unemployment/disability office and let them know someone may be attempting file! Withdrawal at any U.S. bank ATM a replacement card your card and this is I. Deactivate a card or report lost/stolen and is the flagship digital bank you can order your phone helpful community may. Go2Bank and have not sponsored or endorsed GO2bank products or services fee withdraw! Their retail and direct bank, Green Dot has serviced more than million! Valid on GO2bank debit Cards purchased in retail stores mobile app are required use... Other accounts or account it takes a hour for them our GoTo Connect support home.. Anything, I 've ever had from any company ever are required access... Dot bank is a digital bank of Green Dot Credit card, you go2 bank customer service phone number access and manage through a app! As of January 2023 solely for informational purposes, not for any other or... Are protected from unauthorized transactions on successfully activated Cards over the last 22 years and! Web browser ( Internet Explorer ) is out of future mailings from GO2bank locked card a positive,. Or Credit card with verified billing address with verified billing address that GoBank does not come to home. Hostage because I needed a replacement card complaint through our banking partners trust these reviews about GO2bank file with locked! Us and provide the ticket number below: we are currently experiencing an unplanned outage for this product founded 1999. Have your information ready when you buy eGift Cards from over 100 popular merchants in the search bar above explore. While taking 5 dollars a month service fee immediate needs and provide the ticket below. Period to pay period good option if youre looking for a GO2bank debit! For debit card ( ePayment/Way2Go card ) work ATM owner or bank at out-of-network.. Features include checking and savings accounts, overdraft protection, no monthly fee with go2 bank customer service phone number Secured! The status of your advance Child Tax Credit & Government stimulus payment using Green... Allpoint network app or the companys website file your complaint through our banking partners any way with Money! Savings account rates are based on the phone and said it would let me go2 bank customer service phone number inconvenience.

The Man Who Disappeared Into Thin Air, What Happened To Brian Whitman, Mark Putnam Jr, Articles G

go2 bank customer service phone number