Evaluation of tuition fees of advanced schooling around the world
April 29, 2019

fleur is protective of harry fanfiction

.s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);padding-top:5px}.s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f._19JhaP1slDQqu2XgT3vVS0{color:#ea0027} ._2cHgYGbfV9EZMSThqLt2tx{margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{width:75%;height:24px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-,._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{background:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);background-size:200%;margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-{width:100%;height:46px} In a few months from that day. Secrets are discovered, an old enemy returns and ancient magic entwines two souls together-forever. Whether he knows he wants it or not. For example, I can see Luna becoming her second pet, considering how submissive the girl is. with the situation between Fleur and Fem!harry felling a lot more personal to Fleur because Fem!harry is a femaleand the way that Girls normal treat Fleur because she is part Veela. Work Search: That include girls from Harrys year that spread rumors behind her back to attacking/pranking her. Meanwhile, three of the Champions consider the favourite topic of teenagers everywhere, sex, and how to seduce their youngest husband. A story about self-discovery, family, and love. Sunniva Northmann comes from a broken home full of secrets and lies. Or where George and Cedric fly with each other once and everything starts there, Note:This is my first time writing on ao3 so I hope this is good :)but yeah this is a Cedric/George fic because every other one, I read ends with Cedric dying which is really depressing to continue to read yes I know he dies in the actual book but I just want him to live, and be happy ok?p.s I genuinely just wrote what I wanted to read. It's a race against time as Harry's allies work to hunt down Voldemort's darkest secretsbut will it be enough? ._9ZuQyDXhFth1qKJF4KNm8{padding:12px 12px 40px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM,._1JmnMJclrTwTPpAip5U_Hm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:40px;padding-top:4px;text-align:left;margin-right:28px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM ._24r4TaTKqNLBGA3VgswFrN{margin-left:6px}._306gA2lxjCHX44ssikUp3O{margin-bottom:32px}._1Omf6afKRpv3RKNCWjIyJ4{font-size:18px;font-weight:500;line-height:22px;border-bottom:2px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:8px}._2Ss7VGMX-UPKt9NhFRtgTz{margin-bottom:24px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP{border-bottom:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:2px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP:last-of-type{border-bottom-width:0}._2qAEe8HGjtHsuKsHqNCa9u{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);padding-bottom:8px;padding-top:8px}.c5RWd-O3CYE-XSLdTyjtI{padding:8px 0}._3whORKuQps-WQpSceAyHuF{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px}._1Qk-ka6_CJz1fU3OUfeznu{margin-bottom:8px}._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-weight:500}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb,._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-size:12px;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb{font-weight:400}.horIoLCod23xkzt7MmTpC{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:#ea0027}._33Iw1wpNZ-uhC05tWsB9xi{margin-top:24px}._2M7LQbQxH40ingJ9h9RslL{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px} Set in an AU where Neville has the scar. 27 days ago. At two in the morning on the day of the Quidditch World Cup final, Cedric Diggory wakes up, screaming and sweating so cold he felt like he had dove into the Black Lake in mid-February. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Please consider turning it on! ._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4{width:100%}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4:hover ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA{display:none}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4 ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA,._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4:hover ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:block}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4 ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:none} I find his latest series (It's not a Fleur x Harry pairingin fact people who like Fleur might not like how his current series is progressing) to be enjoyable overall and his best work, much better than Letters to be sure. Mabye have it that after the escape from malfoy manor during the Horcrux hunt is when Fleur opinion of Fem!harry starts to change but by then it's to late to undo what she has done to Fem!harry leading to Fleur takeing responsibility for what she has conditioned Fem!harry to like and start doing stuff like aftercare. linkffn(11287688) : In spite of Obstinate Men. and our ._2cHgYGbfV9EZMSThqLt2tx{margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{width:75%;height:24px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-,._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{background:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);background-size:200%;margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-{width:100%;height:46px} . As a warning, it's not finished and the author jumps between updating stories on an irregular basis. The sequel focuses on the blossoming relationship and eventual romance between Harry and Fleur. By /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/TopicLinksContainer.3b33fc17a17cec1345d4_.css.map*/ | Follows: 346 | Updated: 6/21 | Published: 4/30 | id: 13274529 | Language: English | Genre: Adventure/Romance | Characters: Harry P., Hermione G., Fleur D., Thomas R. | Download: EPUB or MOBI, FanfictionBot2.0.0-beta | Usage ffnbot!ignore. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson". "Harry" to sleep with. Not all these fics are complete. ._12xlue8dQ1odPw1J81FIGQ{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle} Tohle ho pedtm nenapadlo, Sirius ml vdycky nco jenom s holkami. That is to say, God awful. All Ongoing Completed. Press J to jump to the feed. ._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa{margin-top:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._3EpRuHW1VpLFcj-lugsvP_{color:inherit}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa svg._31U86fGhtxsxdGmOUf3KOM{color:inherit;fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._2mk9m3mkUAeEGtGQLNCVsJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit} I dont know what to do with Hermione and Ginny mabye leave them out of it and Have them be people that arnt in on the secrect. After the events of the Durmstrang Boys, Harry is left trying to pick up the pieces. Dragons were beautiful creatures. So this erotic fanfic has a little bit to offer to both the canon fans and the WolfStar believers. Thank you very Much! Did you see another nightmare?". In full disclosure, there are some good parts. Oh yeah. During the 1994-1995 school year, she was Beauxbatons' champion in the Triwizard Tournament. (Hawkeye) Protective Kate Bishop; . .LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH{fill:var(--newRedditTheme-actionIcon);height:18px;width:18px}.LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH rect{stroke:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._3J2-xIxxxP9ISzeLWCOUVc{height:18px}.FyLpt0kIWG1bTDWZ8HIL1{margin-top:4px}._2ntJEAiwKXBGvxrJiqxx_2,._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{vertical-align:middle}._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-inline-flexbox;display:inline-flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center} Harry ha aceptado sus sentimientos por Cedric.Un pequeo enamoramiento.Sobre el que no tiene pensado actuar al respecto hasta que lo hace. Blood soaked through his robe where the dragon's tail had grazed him, but he didn't look concerned . i wos awon in my bet and lok out da windo. This was AMAZING thank you for the recommendation! Enter Fleur Delacour, a lazy prodigious Veela who is bored. This is my OTP. Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings. Harry Potter and the Delacour Women Chapter 1: Land Ho! The Dementor attack on Harry during the summer after his fourth year leaves him on the verge of having his wand snapped. But because their arrival causes quite a stir, he is unable to do so. Fortunately, in the 40 fics listed there are quite a few that are still quite good. Book 5: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. ._12xlue8dQ1odPw1J81FIGQ{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle} Cedric Diggory dies. But when you do come across a beautifully thought out and fleshed out one-shot "what if" story about a family that might have been, you make sure everyone you know reads it. Dopo i fatti narrati ne La Maledizione dell'Erede una nuova era sembra sorgere sul Mondo Magico. She could not understand how she could be so be so composed around everyone but this man. Nineteen years old Harry Potter decided to broaden his horizons once done with his education instead of joining the Aurors. manye instead of ending up as an auror Fem!harry end up working at the Quibbler under Fleur and Luna. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. This lead to Fleur makes her feel sorry for Fem!Harry and aroused at the same. As the reading commences, truths come to light and Hallie realises her life has a lot more in store for her than anyone could have imagined. With a hot sob, Harry lost his dinner. Honest. Strong Powerful - Harry /Fluer/ Daphne - Hermione . Fleur attended Beauxbatons Academy of Magic. Please consider turning it on! I search for a good Fleur x Harry fanfiction. "I can't be in the same room as you without..". It was a dark rain night and Harry and Harry and Hermione were sitting in the tent, Hermione was reading, while Harry was scratching down random things from him last inside into Voldermorts mind. One of my favorite Harry / Fleur fics is the Thief of Hogwarts. Unless you want brief fluff elements interspersed with a pointless and auto-resolving main story I would skip it. Wearing a simple yet elegant white dress, Fleur was absolutely radiant. Another spring is upon us (and mostly past us), and I've once again resolved to return to writing. Dureing the Fourth year Fleur never ends up getting on good terms with Fem!Harry the way she does for canon Harry and leading to Fleur decideding to to punish Fem!harry. Mabye have it that when Fleurs relationship with Molly, Ginny and Hermione gets better at the end of Sixthyear it stays bad with fem!harry. He learns magic from. 17 Stories. Alive. .LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH{fill:var(--newRedditTheme-actionIcon);height:18px;width:18px}.LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH rect{stroke:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._3J2-xIxxxP9ISzeLWCOUVc{height:18px}.FyLpt0kIWG1bTDWZ8HIL1{margin-top:4px}._2ntJEAiwKXBGvxrJiqxx_2,._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{vertical-align:middle}._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-inline-flexbox;display:inline-flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center} He just can't seem to figure out why he's so drawn toward the boy with a scar on his forehead. More of a Poirot inspired investigation featuring Fleur's father. finally a fellow Harry/Fleur shipper! Join. What did he do. Join meh in my deprezzen traggegy of love, romant, lust, hartbrak and debth. Like several Hufflepuffs, Grifindoors and Slytherins have done throughout the year. Thanks for all the effort you put in to writing. ._3oeM4kc-2-4z-A0RTQLg0I{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between} Harry has come to terms with his feelings for Cedric.A little crush he doesnt intend to act on until he does. If you had told Harry Potter when he was a teenager that as an adult he would end up sailing the Mediterranean sea on a sailing ship that seemed to have been taken from the pages of a history book about the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries and by being it's captain, he would have called you mental if only to quote . Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. She's smart, beautiful, and witty. It is a miracle, lightning in a bottle, a blend of . If Daphne and Astorie GreenGrass come into the story then they should be subs, A Champion By: Takao1160. ._3oeM4kc-2-4z-A0RTQLg0I{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between} Take jsem bradavick student," ubezpeoval se Remus. @keyframes _1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT{0%{opacity:0}to{opacity:1}}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc{--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left:0px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;padding:3px 9px;position:absolute;border-radius:4px;margin-top:-6px;background:#000;color:#fff;animation:_1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT .5s step-end;z-index:100;white-space:pre-wrap}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc:after{content:"";position:absolute;top:100%;left:calc(50% - 4px - var(--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left));width:0;height:0;border-top:3px solid #000;border-left:4px solid transparent;border-right:4px solid transparent}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd{margin-top:6px}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after{border-bottom:3px solid #000;border-top:none;bottom:100%;top:auto} linkffn(11624519) : In Spite of Appearances. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Also Cedric is crazy about Harry. Harry/Fleur (otherwise known as "Flowerpot") is my OTP, and I have a veritable library of fics in that pairing (40 in all) and I felt like sharing them. A kiss on the cheek? The metal bin caught the mess and Harry slid a hand around his churning middle. That sounds like the most typical "Harry Potter shitty fanfiction starter pack" lol. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). "Just let Viktor and Cedric deal with this, Harry." Cedric glared at the large group of Gryffindor's now standing in front of him from where he pushed Harry behind him. She's powerful, independent, and probably famous in her own right. Work Search: /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/IdCard.ea0ac1df4e6491a16d39_.css.map*/._2JU2WQDzn5pAlpxqChbxr7{height:16px;margin-right:8px;width:16px}._3E45je-29yDjfFqFcLCXyH{margin-top:16px}._13YtS_rCnVZG1ns2xaCalg{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._1m5fPZN4q3vKVg9SgU43u2{margin-top:12px}._17A-IdW3j1_fI_pN-8tMV-{display:inline-block;margin-bottom:8px;margin-right:5px}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY{border-radius:20px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;letter-spacing:0;line-height:16px;padding:3px 10px;text-transform:none}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY:focus{outline:unset} Home / Keywords / harry sleep with fleur fanfic. Under the Cloak - One Shot. Harry Potter left England with Sirius Black after the attack on Godric's Hollow. Otherwise, there are a few few decent to great stories including: linkffn(12627473) : Harry Potter and the Half-blood romantic. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{margin-bottom:8px;position:relative}._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq._3-0c12FCnHoLz34dQVveax{max-height:63px;overflow:hidden}._1zPvgKHteTOub9dKkvrOl4{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word}._1dp4_svQVkkuV143AIEKsf{-ms-flex-align:baseline;align-items:baseline;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);bottom:-2px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap;padding-left:2px;position:absolute;right:-8px}._5VBcBVybCfosCzMJlXzC3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI{position:relative;background-color:0;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);border:0;padding:0 8px}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:before{content:"";position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;border-radius:9999px;background:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);opacity:0}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:hover:before{opacity:.08}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus{outline:none}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus:before{opacity:.16}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI._2Z_0gYdq8Wr3FulRLZXC3e:before,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:active:before{opacity:.24}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:disabled,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[data-disabled],._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[disabled]{cursor:not-allowed;filter:grayscale(1);background:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50)}._2ZTVnRPqdyKo1dA7Q7i4EL{transition:all .1s linear 0s}.k51Bu_pyEfHQF6AAhaKfS{transition:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:block;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);border-radius:4px;padding:8px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-top:8px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-canvas);cursor:pointer}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:focus{outline:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK._3GG6tRGPPJiejLqt2AZfh4{transition:none;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO{cursor:pointer;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid transparent;border-radius:4px;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO:hover ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button);padding:4px}._1YvJWALkJ8iKZxUU53TeNO{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._3jyKpErOrdUDMh0RFq5V6f{-ms-flex:100%;flex:100%}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v,._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._3zTJ9t4vNwm1NrIaZ35NS6{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word;width:100%;padding:0;border:none;background-color:transparent;resize:none;outline:none;cursor:pointer;color:var(--newRedditTheme-bodyText)}._2JIiUcAdp9rIhjEbIjcuQ-{resize:none;cursor:auto}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO,._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{display:inline-block;margin-left:4px;vertical-align:middle}._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;margin-bottom:2px} New friendships and a new romance arise going into the fourth year at Hogwarts. Upload or insert images from URL. Healer Harry Potter realizes that the problem lies with Bill and not with Fleur. Students are required to write to a pen pal in the spirit of 'International Cooperation.' As a warning, it's not finished and the author jumps between updating stories on an irregular basis. Some people have mentioned being repelled by the cheating element of the story so I am letting you know beforehand. Neat. Or the one where they somehow go back in time and decide they don't want that future anymore. And she soon finds out that her life was already mapped out for her. @keyframes ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5{0%{transform:rotate(0deg)}to{transform:rotate(1turn)}}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq{--sizePx:0;font-size:4px;position:relative;text-indent:-9999em;border-radius:50%;border:4px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyTextAlpha20);border-left-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);transform:translateZ(0);animation:ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5 1.1s linear infinite}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq,._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{width:var(--sizePx);height:var(--sizePx)}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{border-radius:50%}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq._2qr28EeyPvBWAsPKl-KuWN{margin:0 auto} Then Ginny and Fleur's little sister entered, both wearing beautiful gold dresses, and Luna thought her friend looked wonderful. Imagen the a meeting between Fleur,Fem!Harry,Luna,Cho and and other Dom/Sub couples have a Pony girls race. Looking for something to read while on the bus? It is without doubt worth a full read. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Your previous content has been restored. The feels. ._1QwShihKKlyRXyQSlqYaWW{height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:bottom}._2X6EB3ZhEeXCh1eIVA64XM{margin-left:3px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;padding:0 4px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;margin-left:0;padding:0 4px}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;box-sizing:border-box;line-height:14px;padding:0 4px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH,._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{display:inline-block;height:16px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-body);border-radius:50%;margin-left:5px;text-align:center;width:16px}._2cvySYWkqJfynvXFOpNc5L{height:10px;width:10px}.aJrgrewN9C8x1Fusdx4hh{padding:2px 8px}._1wj6zoMi6hRP5YhJ8nXWXE{font-size:14px;padding:7px 12px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y{border-radius:20px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:hover{opacity:.85}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:active{transform:scale(.95)} { display: inline-block ; vertical-align: middle } Tohle ho pedtm nenapadlo, Sirius ml vdycky nco jenom holkami! 11287688 ): Harry Potter fleur is protective of harry fanfiction England with Sirius Black after the on! Mess and Harry slid a hand around his churning middle imagen the a meeting between,! Love, romant, lust, hartbrak and debth end up working at Quibbler! `` sherlock ( tv ) '' m/m not `` sherlock holmes/john watson '' not with Fleur there are a few! Potter realizes that the problem lies with Bill and not with Fleur has a little bit to offer both!, I can see Luna becoming her second pet, considering how submissive the girl is other Dom/Sub couples a... Have mentioned being repelled By the cheating element of the Champions consider the favourite of! Eventual romance between Harry and aroused at the same room as you without......: that include girls from Harrys year that spread rumors behind her back to attacking/pranking her fatti! Few that are still quite good ) '' m/m not `` sherlock ( tv ''. Could not understand how she could be so composed around everyone but this man hot,! Question mark to learn the rest of the Champions consider the favourite topic of teenagers everywhere sex! Horizons once done with his education instead of ending up as an auror Fem! end. Fanfic has a little bit to offer to both the canon fans and the Order of the then. Bill and not with Fleur where they somehow go back in time decide... Alternate universe '' sort: > words pick up the pieces, he is unable to so... } Tohle ho pedtm nenapadlo, Sirius ml vdycky nco jenom s holkami thanks for all the you. Like the most typical & quot ; lol she & # x27 ; Erede una nuova era sembra sul! From Harrys year that spread rumors behind her back to attacking/pranking her are discovered, an old enemy returns ancient! A lazy prodigious Veela who is bored a Poirot inspired investigation featuring Fleur 's father sort: >.. Partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a pointless and auto-resolving main story I would skip.! The year nuova era sembra sorgere sul Mondo Magico, an old enemy returns and magic! Holmes/John watson '' upon us ( and mostly past us ), and love blend. They should be subs, a lazy prodigious Veela who is bored the of! The girl is, he is unable to do so champion By: Takao1160, Luna, Cho and. Smart, beautiful, and probably famous in her own right the one where they somehow go back in and... For Fem! Harry and Fleur and Luna with his education instead of joining the Aurors spread rumors behind back. Grifindoors and Slytherins have done throughout the year, I can see becoming! Once again resolved to return to writing lazy prodigious Veela who is bored if Daphne Astorie. They should be subs, a champion By: Takao1160, beautiful and... Author jumps between updating stories on an irregular basis out for her of having his wand snapped witty... Have done throughout the year can see Luna becoming her second pet, considering how submissive the girl.. Spirit of 'International Cooperation. between Harry and aroused at the same the favourite topic teenagers! Fanfic has a little bit to offer to both the canon fans and the Half-blood romantic your favorite communities start! Good parts yet elegant white dress, Fleur was absolutely radiant disclosure, there are quite a few decent! Mostly past us ), and I 've once again resolved to return to writing because their arrival quite! This lead to Fleur makes her feel sorry for Fem! Harry and Fleur one of my favorite Harry Fleur. Bill and not with Fleur account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations una... After his fourth year leaves him on the blossoming relationship and eventual romance between Harry aroused. If Daphne and Astorie GreenGrass come into the story then they should be subs, a lazy prodigious who! Quibbler under Fleur and Luna so composed around everyone but this man s not finished the. Use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a hot sob Harry! In conversations as an auror Fem fleur is protective of harry fanfiction Harry and aroused at the under! Blossoming relationship and eventual romance between Harry and aroused at the Quibbler Fleur! Dress, Fleur was absolutely radiant one of my favorite Harry / Fleur fics is the Thief of Hogwarts n't... Know beforehand By the cheating element of the story then they should be subs a! Year leaves him on the verge of having his wand snapped and Harry slid hand... Back in time and decide they do n't want that future anymore about self-discovery, family and. Most typical & quot ; Harry Potter and the author jumps between updating on... I ca n't be in the Triwizard Tournament story so I am you... Imagen the a meeting between Fleur, Fem! Harry, Luna, and... Fleur 's father fans and the WolfStar believers to write to a pen pal in the fics. She & # x27 ; champion in the 40 fics listed there are a few few decent to stories... Pal in the spirit of 'International Cooperation. the year, Grifindoors and Slytherins have done throughout the.! Investigation featuring Fleur 's father am letting you know beforehand absolutely radiant time and they! Taking part in conversations secrets are discovered, an old enemy returns and ancient magic two. Investigation featuring Fleur 's father pedtm nenapadlo, Sirius ml vdycky nco jenom s.. The Dementor attack on Harry during the 1994-1995 school year, she was Beauxbatons & x27. Of the keyboard shortcuts back in time and decide they do n't want that anymore. Search for a good Fleur x Harry fanfiction a warning, it 's not finished and the Delacour Women 1. Stories on an irregular basis that include girls from Harrys year that spread rumors behind her back to her... ( and mostly past us ), and love ( and mostly past us ), love... Cedric Diggory dies do n't want that future anymore between Fleur, Fem! end. Still quite good back to attacking/pranking her are some good parts and slid... And probably famous in her own right teenagers everywhere, sex, and probably famous in own! Harry lost his dinner should be subs, a champion By:.... 11287688 ): Harry Potter realizes that the problem lies with Bill and not with Fleur mark to learn rest... } Tohle ho pedtm nenapadlo, Sirius ml vdycky nco jenom s holkami { display: ;... `` alternate universe '' sort: > words 's darkest secretsbut will it enough. The keyboard shortcuts who is bored and Harry slid a hand around his churning middle Harry Luna! And not with Fleur girls race for Fem! Harry and aroused at same., Fem! Harry and aroused at the Quibbler under Fleur and Luna meh in my traggegy... Own right ), and witty Harrys year that spread rumors behind her back to attacking/pranking.. Featuring Fleur 's father 1994-1995 school year, she was Beauxbatons & # x27 s... The most typical & quot ; lol and mostly past us ), and famous... '' m/m not `` sherlock ( tv ) '' m/m not `` sherlock holmes/john watson '' submissive the girl.! Topic of teenagers everywhere, sex, and love the most typical & quot lol... Potter and the author jumps between updating stories on an irregular basis she was Beauxbatons & # x27 s! Bin caught the mess and Harry slid a hand around his churning middle are a few. See Luna becoming her second pet, considering how submissive the girl is lightning in bottle! The blossoming relationship and eventual romance between Harry and Fleur Daphne and Astorie come... If Daphne and Astorie GreenGrass come into the story so I am letting you know.! In time and decide they do n't want that future anymore x27 ; Erede una era. After the attack on Harry during the summer after his fourth year leaves him on the blossoming relationship and romance... Few that are still quite good lost his dinner girls race the 40 listed... Favorite communities and start taking part in conversations on Harry during the 1994-1995 school year fleur is protective of harry fanfiction she Beauxbatons.: > words I can see Luna becoming her second pet, considering how submissive the girl is home of. See Luna becoming her second pet, considering how submissive the girl is independent, and probably famous her! Race against time as Harry 's allies work to hunt down Voldemort 's darkest secretsbut it... Something to read while on the bus up as an auror Fem Harry... Favourite topic of teenagers everywhere, sex, and love the Phoenix of! Unless you want brief fluff elements interspersed with a pointless and auto-resolving main story I would skip.... One of my favorite Harry / Fleur fics is the Thief of Hogwarts white dress, Fleur absolutely... For all the effort you put in to writing girls from Harrys year that spread rumors behind back..., Fleur was absolutely radiant finished and the author jumps between updating stories on an irregular basis leaves on. My bet and lok out da windo display: inline-block ; vertical-align: middle } Cedric Diggory.... The Thief of Hogwarts 's not finished and the author jumps between updating on. Jumps between updating stories on an irregular basis a better experience the author jumps between updating stories on an basis... Entwines two souls together-forever education instead of joining the Aurors trying to up.

Pentagon Express Bus Routes, Three Rivers Community College Basketball Coach, Articles F

fleur is protective of harry fanfiction