Evaluation of tuition fees of advanced schooling around the world
April 29, 2019

fairy tail fanfiction mavis trains lucy

[34], Using the man's information, Mavis and her friends headed towards Magnolia Town, the apparent location of the Blue Skull headquarters. Her guildmates had accepted her as a friend.. Mavis commends Lucy, but looks on in embarrassment when Makarov punches Jacob out of the guild, declaring that on "Respect for the Aged Day," the person he should be respecting most is Mavis. Eye Color The guild hates me. If he helped Zeref get the love of his life back? [69] Once she is alone with Laxus, though, Mavis tells him about Yuri as his great-grandfather. In April of X686, Mavis and the others built the guild building, and all four took a photo as a sign that Fairy Tail had been born. To take down a person who has wronged you. Episode 112 (voice)Episode 122 (actual) Convincing the girl that she can live on with her memories of them in her heart and that her life is more important, Mavis was shocked when the wounded Zera suddenly asked if they could be friends, as she had never had a true companion since her parents' untimely deaths. She uses the power of the faith and bonds between them to cast the ultimate defense spell, Fairy Sphere, to save them from when Acnologia tried to use its roar to destroy the island and everyone on it. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. a Target Plus partner. Alias An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Precht, Warrod, and Yuri easily defeated them but the noise attracted a much larger force. Jacob, amused, tells Mavis that their conditions have changed, and that if she doesn't give Fairy Heart to him, then he is going to mutilate Lucy, but as she watches Jacob throw knives at Lucy, Natsu, now fully healed from his battle with Zeref, saves her, much to Mavis' joy. A Fairy Tail Fanfic 5 parts Complete Zeref and Mavis had a daughter after 9 months after the Alvarez Empire Arc. 2 years later First fanfic please give me feedback, and please be nice [143] Telling Mest of Zera's departure, Mavis quickly gets serious and proclaims it's time to return to their home. Compared with a Dragon Slayer and a Take Over Mage, she was just a wizard with keys. The book is called 'The Song of the Dragons' and you can find it on my page. [36], While recovering in the forest, Mavis volunteered to collect some water and think upon her actions. Lucy just huffed out a small breath of exasperation as she shook the boy harder. Portrayal Magic In the land of fiore there were always rumors of a wondering bard traveling. Japanese "[37], After briefing her peers of their plan within the forest, they all moved out into the city, where Mavis stood idle alongside Zera within a rampaging crowd in Magnolia. [160] It's powerful enough to protect Tenrou Island and everyone on it from Acnologia's Dragon's Roar, and to keep it sealed for seven years. This wasn't a difficult concept to grasp, but Natsu remained persistently clueless, no matter how often it was explained to him. Pale Blonde [116] As soon as the dragon slayers land on the ship, they fall ill from motion sickness, which Mavis had completely forgotten about when planning the counterattack. [84] As the battle continues with Gray on the ropes, Mavis looks on[85] but breathes a sigh of relief when Gray ultimately comes out the winner,[86] referring to his victory as "splendid. [49], Afterwards, Mavis' body was taken to Precht by Zeref. Mavis quickly deduced that Yuri was overwhelmed by the Tenrou Jade and became fused with the Dragon skeleton, and then immediately resolved to try and bring Yuri back to his senses. The rewrite of The Rising of the Four(Five) Extra Heroes! Mavis told him to drop the stone as it carried extremely dark, dangerous properties that they were all unaware of, however Yuri did not believe this and obstinately refused, even in spite of Precht's plea to drop the stone as well. (I don't own Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima does. Lucy was nervous about getting married. Discovery of the Temple: Mavis' Treasure Hunt! The Dragon Slayer. [128] Hearing the news that Jura and the other Wizard Saints were probably defeated, Mavis visibly shows sadness and, upon being asked for help, decides to have some time to think before making her move. Lucy- Multi magic. Relatives As Mavis tried to comfort him, she felt a relatable sadness towards Zeref's suffering, and this brought her out of her despair. Mavis yelled that he is nothing like the stories, although Zeref remarked they are mostly true. [27], In X679, Mavis, as a child, worked for the Red Lizard Guild, where she would either clean the guild's floor, the members' clothes or even make food. As Laxus hears about him for the first time, Mavis further explains how he bears a striking resemblance to Yuri, protecting and caring about his friends regardless of the situation. [79] Upon Makarov exasperatedly wondering why the team isn't moving, Mavis explains that over the last several days, she has been observing their opponents and formulating a strategy, which she passed on to the Mages so as to achieve victory. tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit), When Lucy heartfila dies at the hands of hades Natsu goes crazy and leave the guild and island. [99] As Jura then turns on Laxus, Mavis watches from beside Makarov as the two clash, smiling when Laxus manages to land some blows. What if she hid her true powers from the guild? [119] Much to her horror, Mavis learns from Warren that from the other three cardinal directions, the other nine Spriggan 12 members are on their way with forces that, combined, total over one million, leaving her unable to predict any way in which they come out of this war alive. Urging them forward like the wind in their battles, Mavis states that their blood, sweat and tears are a beautiful thing, and that they should show no fear, whilst in Crocus, the Mages of Fairy Tail all stand and push themselves forward in their fights. [6], Locating Mavis' grave is the second part of the most recent S-Class Mage Promotion Trial and Cana Alberona is the first to reach her grave. Exceeds arrive in Earth Land. [66] She later realizes that Sherria is using a lost form of Magic known as Sky God Slayer Magic and watches as the battle goes on. Mavis wished to make her adventure with everyone be a fond experience to look back on, refusing to let it end in tragedy. [177] However, despite this incredible feat, Mavis' strategies aren't always perfect, as seen when instead of Erza facing off against Minerva as she initially predicted, she instead faced off against Kagura and then Minerva, greatly upsetting the First Master to the point of tears. [39] After being warned not to touch the Tenrou Jade, Mavis disregarded his warning, until Geoffrey informed her that if the Jade is touched, it will destroy all of Magnolia, leaving Mavis astonished. [89] However, to Mavis' surprise, Erza encounters Kagura instead. [123], After the brief celebration of the defeat of Brandish and Wall the Fairy Tail Mages congregated within the Guild Hall become utterly shocked when Warren picks up a new force heading straight for them at an astonishing pace. It is a Magic that rivals Fairy Law and is a radiance of merciless light that rejects the presence of any foes. Despite their initial reluctance, they agree and leave Sylph Labyrinth to help found the guild. Now imagine this, a new blonde girl joins her guild. Lucy is left in the very same loneliness that her nakama dragged her out of nearly a year ago. [64], When the remaining contestants use "MPF" to determine their scores, Mavis shows confidence in Cana when she steps up for her turn. After Max talks some sense into him, her orders are relayed, and Mavis inwardly monologues that if they give up, then they are finished, and that she needs to come up with some sort of plan to deal with Alvarez. Mavis states that they are just living, but Zeref disagrees, stating that what they are doing is not truly living and that "humans" are already dead. [162], Law ( R): Mavis was taught of this style of Black Magic from Zeref. Zeref explained that she had the same curse as him, that the more she cared about life, the more people would die. A wizard such as herself must achieve perfection with her mind, body, and soul. Gramps- Lucy , Laxus breakfast is ready.Laxus and Lucy - Ok be right down.Gramps- Ok Laxus I made your favorite pancakes with brownie fudge cream on top and Lucy I got you some fruit.Laxus- Why do you eat fruit ?Lucy - Everybody loves fruit but I eat a lot of food that has fruit with it even drinks.Gramps- After this will head to the guild. . (CURRENTLY EDITING) Work Search: [9] Despite her body being comatose and sealed within a Lacrima that has become to be known as Fairy Heart,[10] she continues to interact with the guild and its members as a Thought Projection. Nonetheless, she's holding on to her duty. [62] During the rest of the day, she mostly stays silent, only commenting once, on the rarity of Kurohebi's Mimic. [93], Later, while Gajeel is mentioning Mavis failing in her predictions, she is seen still crying over this. What will happen on adventures and battles All Rights Reserved fairytail gmg lucy nalu younglucy zerefdaughter [21] However, Mavis can miscalculate a strategy every now and then, and upon learning one was a failure, she usually doesn't take it well. As Zera reaffirmed she was Mavis's dear friend, the skeleton threw her into the air. Mavis then puts on a similar expression and tells the Black Wizard that her guild will stop and annihilate him in turn as the two legendary Mages stare at one another. [173], Telepathy (() Terepash): Mavis has been shown to communicate with people in her nearby perimeter through this Magic. Lucy Vermillion is the daughter of Mavis Vermillion. Around the chest are three blue diamond patterns with two blue triangles above. She also seems to prefer going barefoot. Mavis told Yuri that the item is a relic of her people and that she will not tell him where it is or let him have it. Mavis wakes up nearly immediately and weakly inform Cana that her muscles have atrophied. Mavis struggles with this decision, but she is saved by Lucy, who attacks Jacob and reveals that she, Natsu and Happy escaped Jacob's Magic thanks to Horologium. . How Fairy Tail would deal with a pack of dragons ready to do anything for their pack mate? Who knew that because of this decision she'd fall in love? Mavis soon tricked the man into revealing that he is a treasure hunter by the name of Yuri Dreyar, and that he and his comrades came to the island in search of the rare Tenrou Jade artifact. . Who is becoming more ignored and hated by her nakama? Though Mavis was supposed to be unable to die, she seemingly perished, leaving Zeref to cry over her body. Sale. Its the year X806 and its time for another Grand Magic Games can fairy tail keep its spot as top guild or will it fall down the answer to that question falls to Romeo and Wendy as they try and lead the new generation of fairy tail . Previous Occupation This is my first story please enjoy it and please no mean comments. . Much to his surprise, however, Mavis correctly deduced the nature of his Magic, which she recognized as also being a curse cast upon him. We are currently editing over 4,666 Articles on this wiki. [103] Mavis then smiles as Sting and Lector reunite with each other. Some time later, the group arrived at Magnolia Town, though are shocked to find it barren and demolished with a humongous Dragon skeleton perched on what once was the famous Kardia Cathedral. Throughout Fiora, only a percentage have the perfect balance, the flow of magic energy around them and inside them in perfect sync. Who will she bump into. Upon discovering she had the Ankhseram Black Magic curse and would take life in return for how much she cares about it, she becomes a very frightened shell of her former self, driven to despair and madness. Sometimes she has even been tricked. [12] By the time Precht encased her body in a Lacrima, though, Mavis was chronologically twenty-four. [57], As the first battle of the games begins, Mavis wonders what the aim of Raven Tail is, seeing that they are only targeting her guild members. by Bookworm3213 19K 195 5 FairyTail girls X Reader lisannastrauss mirajanestrauss Despite shaking her, Zera lied immobile with Mavis crying desperately over her. Lucy Heartfilia's real memories were sealed by her own mother. What if Lucy still has living relatives out there? Mavis Vermillion ( Meibisu Vmirion) was the first Guild Master [8] and co-founder of the Fairy Tail Guild. Natsu grumbled and flipped over, not bothering to wake up properly as the train stopped. [54][55], Mavis later appears at the Grand Magic Games to cheer for Fairy Tail, much to the surprise of all the members present. Her eyes shine like starlight, her laugh warms me like the sun in spring. During her childhood, she was abused by Red Lizard Guild Master Zeeself, who made her give back the one pair of shoes he bought for her after he decided she doesn't deserve them, then threw them away when his daughter refused them, forcing Mavis to go without footwear. Moving forward is what I will now do, I don't really know what to say about the story Soo I mean..read if you want I guess. Green "[87], Later, Mavis clenches her dress tightly as Makarov remembers his written apologies. . After Mavis watches them both land kicks on him, and greatly anger him, Mavis internally monologues that she's discovered the way to beat Zeref. NOTE: If you have not read the previous book or have not watched Fairy Tail, you will not get ANY of the content in this book. They won in Tartaros Arc and defeated E.N.D, the flame demon and was destined to die in that time. As she is repeatedly hurt, her real body, as well as the Lacrima encasing it, is damaged; Jacob reveals that the guild members are alive, but on the brink of death, and offers their safe return in exchange for Fairy Heart. After the battle concludes, the other soldiers looked in in disbelief as Fairy Tail defeated the countless enemy numbers by themselves. As the battle rages on, Mavis is surprised to see that Sting and Rogue are able to use Dragon Force at will. [135] Soon after, Mavis and Cana are caught in the light emitted from Irene Belserion's Universe One;[136] she awakens in the wreckage of the guild's basement searching for Cana, but after failing to locate her, Mavis creates illusory clothes and goes to the guild's top level only to find Zeref waiting for her in an empty guildhall. [41], Mavis, quickly running out of options, decided to use the dangerous Magic Law, taught to her by Zeref as a means of protecting others even if it threatened her life in return. She assures them not to worry, stating that only those with the Fairy Tail crest can see her. Lucy has been secretly in love with Natsu for a while, yet she feels so distant from him because of Lisanna. To protect her descendants, Mavis called in a legend. [94] Some time later, Mavis shows excitement after witnessing Erza's miraculous comeback from a seemingly one sided fight. They were all together at Fairy Tail daycare, happy like always in the town of Magnolia. Lucy Strauss 7 parts Ongoing What if their was another Strauss sibling? In Hiro Mashima's unofficial "ranking of characters that defied his popularity expectations" Mavis came in 1st place. He knows he needs to protect her Contents 1 Summary 2 Characters in Order of Appearance This wiki aims to archive Fairy Tail and all related material. Determined to rescue her friends, Cana approaches the grave and asks Mavis to lend her the power to protect Fairy Tail, saying that she loves her guild. Game Debut Among one of her most noticeable quirks is that Mavis adores being barefoot. For example, when Mavis felt a malicious force coming from the Raven Tail guild members, she was not especially worried. Layla met Jude Heartfilia, a God Slayer. [43] Mavis tried to point out Zera to Yuri, but he reaffirmed that he could not see her. As she is trying to climb down and think of a way to evade enemy forces, Mest arrives just in time to teleport her to a safer location. She ran away from the guild, and lived a solitary life away from people she could potentially take the lives of, after discovering her curse of Ankhseram was now active and she couldn't control it. Confident in his upcoming victory, Yuri set up a Judgement Field and began the game. His new found ex [WARNING. She doesn't want to tell the others especially Natsu because she is afraid that they might get involved. fairy tail Saya soul savior 10 pages 4 weeks ago Angel202226 I do not own any of the characters nor the Fairy Tail manga/anime! Disclaimer: I DONT OWN FAIRY TAIL! Gramps- Yes.Laxus- I'm a 16 year old kid living with a 11 year old girl who is daughter of the first master Mavis?Gramps- Yes and that is correct.Lucy- Don't worry Laxus I want be a bother.Laxus- But I will. Zeref and Mavis had a daughter after 9 months after the Alvarez Empire Arc. Cana and Juvia, with too much work between them. Do you have anywhere to go or live?Lucy - No, I kind of just got here.Gramps- How about you live with me and my grandson Laxus.Lucy - Sure.Laxus- Wait she's living with us? [40], Mavis, accompanied by Zera, made her way to the Kardia Cathedral, where she saw Yuri and Precht; after some brief banter, she asked if Yuri had the Tenrou Jade, which he affirmed, but stated that he had no desire to hand it over. . yet. When it came to winning the Grand Magic Games, Mavis cast aside her smile, adopting a serious persona in which she stated she would lead Fairy Tail to victory, taking charge and giving out orders.[20]. The men seemed hesitant to go out of their way to find a Mage Guild, though Mavis declared that she will help them and demanded they take her with them to the mainland. I am rewriting Tenrou Island, too bad for all of you guys who don't ship nalu, gruvia, gale, rowen, and elfgreen. "I WISH I COULD TURN BACK TIME!!!" Lucy has been invisible to the whole guild except to Lisanna, Wendy , Mirajane , Laxus , Raijinshuu , the exceeds and Master. The Daughter Of Mavis{A FairyTail FanFic}. Daughter of Mavis and Zeref ,Lucy life in Fairy Tail (Book 1) Fanfiction Lucy daughter of Mavis and Zeref. It is a combination of traumatic events she endured at a young age and her own preferences that caused her to develop the habit. ____ This does not follow any of the main Fairy Tail plotline, this is a Lucy . Yuri, however, was determined to get the information out of Mavis and proposed a game of wits: should he win, he will be told the Tenrou Jade's location; should Mavis win, Yuri had to take her on his travels to meet fairies. Lionel LION-683510 Remote Control Bluetooth Thomas and Passengers Train Set. Lets hope the world keep standing when he has reached the end of all this fighting. Seeing the group, Mavis raises both her hands and Tenrou Island appears inside a giant sphere bearing the mark of her guild. Mavis demanded the Tenrou Jade to be returned lest she unleash her power, but the Blue Skull Master was unfazed and saw through her Magic, dispelling it himself and sending his subordinates in to attack. Stated to be Lumen Histoire by Makarov, the Fairy Tail master claims it to be their ultimate weapon. [105], Mavis is then present at Crocus as the 7 Dragons controlled by Future Rogue attack Fiore's Mages. "Is that all you ever say to anything?" As he planned to eliminate them, Mavis realized that one of the glyphs in the circle was false and steps out, using her Magic to intimidate the bartender into giving them everything they need, much to Precht's shock and admiration. They betrayed me for her. [153], Fairy Glitter (() Fear Guritt): Fairy Glitter is one of the Three Great Magics of Fairy Tail. 12 parts Ongoing Once kicked out, Lucy decides to leave Fairy Tail temporarily to train and become stronger and make Natsu regret his decision. [74] She remains surprised even after they have fully activated such a technique. After telling the story and reminding the guild about the power of unwavering faith and resilient bonds, Mavis disappears, happy that her guild became a happy one. During the gathering, she takes particular note of August, Larcade and Irene's Magic Powers, and listens in shock as Zeref reveals that Irene is an enchantress skilled enough to rip Fairy Heart from her body. At the end, Mavis finally take a dip at the hot spring herself while saying the current Fairy Tail is so much fun and she will root for them at the Grand Magic Games. Phoebe and her daughter (Y/N) (L/N). More than a few times Nashi has been forced into watching her three younger siblings so her parents can have a night off. [108], As Fairy Tail celebrates their victory in the Grand Magic Games after returning to Magnolia, Mavis goes to a nearby forest where she greets Zeref, stating that she knew the Black Wizard was watching the games. What happens if the things on Tenrou island happened a All Romeo wanted to do was recover the Aqui Blastia but after a certain princess comes asking for help everything changes and he can't help but ask why things always hav Nathan Dragneel and Yuki Fullbuster are best friends, but when and mission goes terribly wrong and Yuki ends up poisoned. Zeref simply smirked and stated he is everything the rumors made him out to be. Makarov tells her that they just want to embarrass them but Mavis thinks that it is too simple for a goal. English Voice Mavis then takes note of Jacob refusing to look at Lucy's indecent nature, and watches as Natsu and Lucy manage to trick him into thinking that Lucy is taking off more of her clothes. . danmachi fanfiction bell hates ais; waterfront homes for sale in earp, ca . Seeing the card and remembering what she had done to Lucy, Cana begins to cry realizing that she betrayed her friend and guild by putting the S-Class exam first. But danger still lurks, the battle of Tartaros begins and your true self has Papalogia AU. Lucy also has what it takes to become a great strategist like Mavis one day with her smarts. [45] Mavis later entrusted the guild to Precht to serve as its second master,[46] and, in gratitude, after her death the members of Fairy Tail made her a grave on Fairy Tail's holy grounds: Tenrou Island.[8]. However, Fairy Sphere also acts as a stasis chamber, and anyone trapped inside will not age. Crying heavily, she finally responds by hugging him, and promising that they will stay together. Lisanna and Natsu are together. This is a different story. No, she needs to stop being on Fairy Tail's strongest team. [145], Mavis ultimately appears on the battlefield in person when Makarov is about to cast Fairy Law and tries to dissuade him from doing so, as the Magic shaves away one's life in proportion to the number of targets they have and will, without doubt, kill him. [44], Later, Mavis tells Yuri, Precht, and Warrod that she wants to start a Mage guild. [16] Another sign of her reckless nature is shown when she lent Fairy Glitter to Cana Alberona just to win the MPF event. Feature List: Sales CRM + Sales CRM Enterprise : Pricing: Upto 5 Users Billed Annually: Rs. It's been 2 years since Lucy left the Fairy Tail guild for unknown reasons. [114] Upon sighting the ambush, Mavis signals the plan[115] and looks on as Freed halts an attack with his Jutsu Shiki. Fairy Tactician ( Ysei Gunshi)[1] Will Zeref or Lucy win? . Mavis then summoned a large number of animals to ease Zeref of his loneliness and asked him if he could teach her and her friends Magic. [175] Her immortality was eventually contracted when she and Zeref shared an intimate moment. Mavis notices that Cana's hairstyle looks similar to her deceased friend, Zera, and tells a surprised Cana that she likes to think that had Zera survived, she would have grown up like Cana. Upon learning that this person is another of the Spriggan 12, Mavis orders for members to intercept him. Layla Vermilion is a Celestial Dragon Slayer. Fairy Tail Red Lizard Yuri and Precht were injured in the ensuing melee (the latter having lost his eye), but Warrod recovered them and pushed through to escape into the forest with Mavis and Zera. She later comments briefly about Sherria Blendy's Magic Power. After a mission that went wrong, the team wakes up in the infirmary everything was fine until they noticed that someone was missing. The Apprentice Bomber, the most energetic one of the bunch. [92] When Minerva later begins to use her Magic to its full extent, Mavis recognizes it and can only stare open-mouthed at the spells she casts. [133] In spite of Mavis's insistence, Cana states that she simply cannot kill Mavis. Running through the battlefield terrified, Mavis found the Guild Master's daughter, Zera, trapped under a pile of collapsed building. [35], They soon encountered an old man who told them that Magnolia's dilapidated state was due to the presence of Blue Skull in the city, but before he could continue he was suddenly killed by some Blue Skull members who turned on the group. [113], Later, Mavis flies around Magnolia and checks on the guild members' morale; when she returns to the strategy meeting regarding the impending Alvarez invasion. What does this mean for the residential Celestial Mage? Never ever attack a pack of dragons, they are vicious creatures capable of anything to defend their own.What if dragons slayer were the same?

Annie Chang, Md, Articles F

fairy tail fanfiction mavis trains lucy